Invitation of Postgraduate Research Admission
Assalamu'alaikum and Hi all.
Hydrochemistry and Geochemistry Laboratory is a research group under Faculty of Environmental Studies, Universiti Putra Malaysia. The laboratory involves research on analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex environmental issues using environmental forensics approach for better understanding on the release histories of pollutants, sources of contamination, exposure pathways, and associated risks to the ecosystems and humans. Currently, numbers of research grants (international and national) are available.
The laboratory, in view of achieving its global vision, intends to invite applications for Master or Ph.D candidacy with at least basic/common knowledge in:-
1. Analytical chemistry, or
2. Physical/chemical water treatment.
The following requirements or those found to be equivalent articulate the qualification of the application.
1. Qualified and willing to register for Master or Ph.D within 6 months of appointment.
2. Possess a good command of English, both spoken and written.
3. Possess Bachelor's degree in related field with CGPA >3.00.
4. Other necessary attributes include pleasant personality, hardworking, creative, independent, self-motivated, requires minimal supervision, resourceful, diligent, and willing to learn.
Researchers involved in this project will be part of an interdisciplinary team, expertised in Environmental Quality and Conservation, Environmental Chemistry, and Environmental Pollution Control Technology.
Dateline for application: Until the post is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
All applications should be accompanied by a resume containing a recent photograph and directed to the advisor of Hydrochemistry and Geochemistry Laboratory, Professor Dr. Ahmad Zaharin Aris (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kemaskini Terakhir : Wed, 21 Mar 2018 (raznisyafiq)